What to do if an event is postponed? Well, if you need to change the date of an event, ThymeBase has you covered.
Postponed events create a lot of stress and a lot of work. There are a million emails to write, and phone calls to make to reschedule the venue and vendors. And when it comes to your event planning software, it also means a lot of super annoying work to update all the due dates and tasks.
Good news! In ThymeBase, it’s actually really easy.
- Let’s begin on the event dashboard.
- Click the menu on the top right corner of the event tile and select “duplicate.”
- Rename the event, enter the basic details, and include the new event date.
- Then select “Calculate tasks’ due dates based on the new date.” This automatically updates all your task due dates relative to the new event day.
- Then, if everything else is the same, select keep all contacts and keep all locations.
- That’s pretty much it. But there’s one more step. Simply archive the old event for a clean dashboard.